31 May 2009

Memories

A while ago I purchased a book titled, "Writing your Life: Putting Your Past On Paper" by Lou Willett Stanek, Ph.d. I purposely put the book away after purchasing it.

I was out at Borders and saw this book on an end cap. While I want to do some writing, I knew that I was not ready to commit to this book at that time. Recently some things have changed in my life and I now feel ready to do more writing. Also, I received a new journal from a friend. The title on the journal is "Don't you remember?" What a perfect journal to record my 'memoirs'.

Each chapter talks about some aspect of writing down your memories and follows it with some suggested topics to start you thinking.

Some of those memories will be posted here, some may just remain in the journal. But, I'm excited to be writing again.

So keep watching . . . 'Memories' to come

No comments: